· The Face of Bella Luna Competition is open to South African residents only.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
· The winners will be chosen through a judging panel. The judges’ decision is final.
· Entrants give Bella Luna permission to showcase their images to the public.
· In the event of Bella Luna not being able to contact the finalists, Bella Luna reserves the right to draw again.
The final four winners will be notified via telephonic communication by the 29 May 2021
and have until 31 May 2021 to accept their prize.
· Bella Luna will supply a list of brands from which the winners may choose their prizes. Each individual item chosen will not exceed a retail value of more than R3500 to make up a combined total prize value of R15 000.
· The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
· Once the jewellery and watch prizes are handed to each winner, Bella Luna is not responsible for replacing
or repairing any damaged items.
· Winners will sign and adhere to the contract supplied by Bella Luna.
· Each winner is expected to post Bella Luna content on their social media profiles as stipulated in the contract.
· Winners will represent Bella Luna in line with the brand’s corporate identity
· Winners cannot be affiliated with any other watch or jewellery brand
throughout the duration of their contract period.
· Winners must be available for photoshoots and other required events or contractual engagements.
· The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
· No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed, or damaged in transmission.
· Entries reflected on Bella Luna’s records will be treated as the only validation source and
will be the only evidence of successful entries.
· Participants in the competition understand and agree that to offer the competition Bella Luna must collect
and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted
under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
· The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Bella Luna and its employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs
(on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon,
or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition,
to the maximum extent permitted by law.
· If a participant contravenes the above-mentioned Terms & Conditions or misrepresents the brand in any way, the participant may, in Bella Lunas’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
· Bella Luna reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time
at its sole discretion without liability.
· These terms and conditions are subject to change at Bella Luna’s discretion.
· The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.